Register for SWE’s eXXec Leadership Program
The eXXec Program is a three-day experience for senior-level professionals who want to increase their knowledge and improve their leadership skills.
Engineering and technology firms are struggling to build leadership pipelines for women executives. That’s why the Society of Women Engineers has created our new executive leadership program.
The eXXec Program is a three-day experience designed for senior-level professionals who want to increase their knowledge and improve their skills. It’s for leaders who want greater influence and authority; and it’s for SWE’s corporate partners who want to strengthen their leadership pipeline. This program is for executives in engineering and technology with 15 to 20 years of experience managing global teams.
Leadership skills must be cultivated and grown in a welcoming environment, and this program will immerse you in the support you need to develop your leadership vision. You’ll use pre and post learning opportunities to take on challenges you currently face within your organization.
The program targets four pillars of leadership: Leading Self, Leading People, Leading Change and Leading Strategy.
At exec, you’ll find customized learning based on your individual needs.
- Examine your current skills using the DISC assessment
- Examine your leadership vision and mission.
- Establish a strong network of other leaders.
- And access an executive career coach.
- Opportunity to reconnect at WE17.
You’ll get a return on your investment not only for yourself but also for your organization.
Join us for this prestigious leadership event August 15th through 17th at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Vancouver. Our welcome reception is the evening of August 14th. Take a look at our flyer. Register now.
Your eXXec registration includes meals, program materials, hotel stay in Vancouver and WE17 registration. Transportation for both events and WE17 lodging is not included.
ROI for the Individual:
- Everything DISC – Work of Leaders ($100 value)
- A three-day interactive program providing the opportunity to examine and build upon their leadership visions and missions. A morning wellness event is also scheduled each morning
- Establish a strong leadership network
- Opportunity to learn from experienced executives
- Two 60-minute executive coaching sessions after the event
- Invitation to attend the Senior Women’s Luncheon at SWE’s Annual Conference WE17 in Austin, Texas
ROI for the Organization:
- Strengthen leadership pipeline
- Companies that “get it” with learning and development (L&D) are more likely to be high-performing
- Leadership development is in high demand but short supply
- Keep pace with the next generation and a desire for continuous learning
- Opportunity to focus on a change management initiatives in the leading change portion of the program