The Society of Women Engineers’ Annual Conference and Career Fair, WE17, features an educational track for engineering professionals who have taken a career break and want to re-join the STEM workforce.
Don’t miss this track where you will learn how to:
- Identify best practices and tips for on-ramping smoothly to a successful career
- Ascertain the best methods of showcasing your skills and past experiences
- And more!
There are also sessions for employers! Learn how flex-time, job sharing and other methods of balancing work and life help employers.
WE17 Special Discount Rate
Take advantage of our discount rate for STEM Re-entry professional members who are planning to attend WE17. Visit here for more information.
Register for WE17
Engineering is a way of life. It’s how you look at the world, ask questions, find answers, and connect solutions to problems. Join thousands who share your “always engineering” mindset and register today for WE17— the world’s largest conference and career fair for women in engineering and technology.
Expand your “Always Engineering” Mind
- 275+ sessions, mega sessions, plenary panels and 15-minute lightning talks
- Professional development tracks focused on leadership, advocacy, career management and more
- Two dynamic keynote speakers
Experience Many Ways to Connect
- Explore opportunities at the world’s largest career fair for women engineers
- Find—or be— a mentor
- Re-connect with colleagues
- Meet new friends
Learn, network, and get inspired with the Society of Women Engineers. Register now for what we promise will be three unforgettable days!