On-Demand Learning: Real time, all the time, wherever you are
SWE’s Advance Learning Center 2.0 empowers women to succeed at every stage of their personal and professional development, providing lifelong learning opportunities to support the advancement of women in engineering. Access relevant, quality global programming through a variety of engaging digital technologies.
SWE’s Advance Learning Center 2.0 Content
- 90+ on-demand webinars
- 10+ eLearning modules
- 2 virtual conferences (WE16 and WE17)
- K-12 Outreach
- SWE Leadership
- Women in Academia and GRAD SWE
Benefits of SWE’s Advance Learning Center 2.0
- Professional development when and where your busy schedule allows
- Improved mobile access
- Better user experience and checkout process for SWE’s global members
- Ability to discover content that’s relevant to you using filters for content category and learning method
- Easy-to-achieve Continuing Education Units (CEUs) with on-demand content
- Peer learning opportunities to meet and learn with your peers at our upcoming professional development web sessions and live events
- Individual learning opportunities
Get started with SWE’s Advance Learning Center 2.0 at advancelearning.swe.org.
SWE Learning empowers women to succeed at every stage of their personal development and professional careers. We support the recruitment, retention and advancement of women in engineering through career resources, professional development and one-to-one networking opportunities.
The Society of Women Engineers (SWE), founded in 1950, is the world’s largest advocate and catalyst for change for women in engineering and technology. The not-for-profit educational and service organization is the driving force that establishes engineering as a highly desirable career aspiration for women. To ensure SWE members reach their full potential as engineers and leaders, the Society offers unique opportunities to network, provides professional development, shapes public policy and provides recognition for the life-changing contributions and achievements of women engineers. As a champion of diversity, SWE empowers women to succeed and advance in their personal and professional lives. For more information about the Society, please visit www.swe.org or call 312.596.5223.