Register for eXXec 2018
The Society of Women Engineers’ eXXec program is for executive leaders and functional managers who aspire to positions of greater influence and authority.
Engineering and technology firms are struggling to build leadership pipelines for women executives. That’s why we created eXXec, the Society of Women Engineers’ executive leadership program.
The program is for executive leaders and functional managers who aspire to positions of greater influence and authority. In addition, it’s for SWE’s corporate partners who want to strengthen their leadership pipeline.
eXXec is a four-day interactive program designed on three powerful executive leadership themes including: leading SELF, PEOPLE, and STRATEGY.
Gain new skills and strategies that you can immediately apply to your leadership goals and align to your organization’s strategic goals.
This exclusive experience includes:
- Live sessions with global executive subject matter experts
- Project-focused learning using your own real-life challenges
- Program-wide discussions and team projects
- Social learning opportunities
- A variety of pre-and post-event learning opportunities.
- And two post-event executive coaching sessions
In addition, your eXXec registration includes:
- a professional headshot
- a year membership to SWE
- and an invitation to a WE Global Event.
Join us for this prestigious leadership event July 16-20, 2018 at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Singapore. Our welcome reception is the evening of July 15. Learn more about eXXec at exxec.swe.org.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Register today to begin this exclusive women’s executive leadership program.