FY15 SWE Scorecard Third Quarter Results
The SWE Scorecard provides quarterly updates on our progress toward achieving our strategic goals for the fiscal year as well as monitors the Society health related to financial matters and membership statistics. The FY15 strategic goals include:
- Professional Excellence: SWE will develop women engineers at all stages of their personal and professional lives.
- Globalization: SWE will be recognized as a global, inclusive organization, promoting diversity and inclusion and serving women engineers wherever they are.
- Advocacy: SWE will advocate for the inclusion and success of women, present and prospective, in engineering and technology.
The Scorecard measures our general progress overall towards all objectives for the year related to each of the three strategic goals with a color coded indicator where:
- Blue is exceeded or likely to exceed FY15 goals
- Green is on-target to meet FY15 goals
- Yellow is making progress, but at a slight risk of not meeting FY15 goals
- Red is at risk of not meeting FY15 goals
Individual metrics of specific interest to SWE are also tracked on the Scorecard for each of the three strategic goals. As you can see from the Third Quarter results (ending March 2015) presented here, most of our progress to date is on track (coded blue or green). The SWENext program which launched last quarter has been well received and interest in the program continues grow among students under age 18. We are still slightly behind on our goal for the year in awarding PDG monies, so get those applications in and request support for all of the great programs that your section or MAL group is doing! Download the FY15 third quarter score card here.