We’re excited to launch SWE’s new association management system (AMS), Association Anywhere (AA), to make your membership experience better than ever. The new AMS will make navigating your account on swe.org easier and less time consuming.
With the new AMS, you can easily track and manage your activity and transactions in your member profile. Choose the content and information you want to receive from SWE to personalize communications relevant to you.
On launch, an automated email will be sent to you from AA with a link to establish a password in the new system, or you can use the “Forgot Password” link on the login page.
To get started, complete some of the following:
- Renew your FY17 membership by selecting “SWE Membership Renewal.”
- Set up a one-time or recurring donation by selecting “Donate to SWE.”
- Update your customer record under “Individual Profile” with contact information, work history, company, education, etc.
- Edit your opt-out preferences via “Communication Preferences.”
- Select specific areas of interest under “My Interests” to personalize communications from SWE.
- Use “Pay Open Invoices” to pay any kind of open invoice created by SWE for donations, products, sponsorships, etc.
- Create your own personal biography and upload a photo through the “Bio” link.
We will be creating some “how-to” videos for navigating the system, and we will be hosting training sessions on April 26 and May 2 to assist you in making the transition to the new AMS as easy as possible. We hope you will find these new advancements worthwhile, and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.