Born in Texas, Dr. Renée Moore holds a doctorate degree in neuroscience. By the age of 40, she created and sold her own multimillion-Euro pharmaceutical development companies in Europe, Asia and Latin America – all while living in Deidesheim, Germany.
The Huffington Post named her a “New Global Leader," and she has served on the executive team of hundreds of growing international businesses.
She is a successful international keynote speaker and has spoken in many countries throughout the world during the last 15 years.
Be Unstoppable! Innovation is the New Leadership
In Dr. Moore´s closing keynote, she will inspire you to innovate successfully in leadership today, including developing an innovative mindset, finding your zone of genius, and successfully navigating the innovation process. In a highly competitive male-dominated world of science and engineering, innovation in business for women leaders is no longer optional. In fact, innovation is the new leadership style of successful companies today. It is the person, not just the technology, that is key to innovation and that drives growth and success.
Register now for WE Local Pune, 22-24 March, 2017.
About WE Local
WE Local is a life-changing, three-day experience that will feature professional development, networking and career opportunities for women in engineering and technology.
- Attendees should come prepared to learn, expand their network, and access information that will advance their careers.
- WE Local conferences bring women engineers together—women who are atall stages of their collegiate and professional careers.
- Attendees have localized access to high-quality professional development workshops geared specifically toward women in engineering, and can learn from inspiring speakers and role models from their own region.
- WE Local participants also have a unique opportunity to network and connect with others who understand the specific challenges women in engineering face—and be energized by this motivating experience.
- WE Local conferences offer organizations the opportunity to provide their employees access to world-class networking where they live and work.