Learning and Development for Leadership Growth
The eXXec program, new from the Society of Women Engineers, is designed to support senior-level professional women who seek greater influence and impact in their organization.
The eXXec program provides customized learning based on the attendee’s individual needs.
ROI for being part of eXXec:
- Everything DISC – Work of Leaders ($100 value)
- A customized three-day interactive program providing the opportunity to examine and build upon your leadership visions and missions. A morning wellness event is also scheduled each morning.
- Opportunity to learn from experienced executives and establish a strong leadership network.
- Two 60-minute executive coaching sessions after the event.
- Invitation to attend the Senior Women’s Luncheon at SWE’s Annual Conference, WE17, in Austin, Texas.
ROI for employers:
- Strengthen your leadership pipeline.
- Companies that “get it” with learning and development (L&D) are more likely to be high-performing.
- Leadership development is in high demand but short supply.
- Stay current with the next generation that has a desire for continuous learning.
- Opportunity to focus on change management initiatives in the leading change portion of the program.
The eXXec experience begins with a 3-day event in Vancouver, British Columbia from August 14-17, 2017 at the Pan Pacific Hotel.
Program participants will be provided multiple pre- and post-learning activities designed around unique challenges they are facing in order to identify possible solutions for leading self, people, change and strategies.
Learn more and register at exxec.swe.org.