The Society of Women Engineers (SWE) will host our annual SWE Virtual Career Fair Wednesday, May 9, 2018 from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT. Professional women engineers will connect directly in a live, one-on-one virtual interface with top employers looking to tap into SWE’s diverse community to fill open positions.
Note: Recruiters are seeking candidates with three-plus years’ work experience who are eligible to work in the United States.
Participants will have the opportunity to connect online with recruiters for first-round interviews and networking. Register now.
Attending our Virtual Career Fair will allow you to:
- Interact one-on-one in real-time with recruiters through online chat. You can share your resume and experience, and potentially schedule second round interviews.
- Discover new career opportunities from leading employers eager to hire people with your expertise.
- Build your network by continuing conversations with recruiters after the event ends.
Thank you to our participating Gold Sponsors:
About this Event
“It wasn’t physically exhausting running from one booth to another. Was able to connect with more folks within one hour. In an actual career fair, that would have involved the entire day standing in line and waiting.”
You will log in and see employers that want to hire talent, the specific opportunities they have available and information about each hiring organization. You will choose which employers you want to interact with and then engage in a one-on-one chat directly with a recruiter from those organizations. You can share your background, experience, resume, and ask questions.
Following each chat interview, you’ll be able to go back to the Event Lobby and select additional recruiters to chat with from other participating employer companies!
SWE’s Virtual Career Fair connects you in real time with employers seeking to recruit top talent.
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals in engineering and technology fields with 3+ years of experience seeking new career opportunities
- Engineering and technology professionals that want to learn more about opportunities for advancement