Women engineers are crashing through barriers everyday: graduating with advanced engineering degrees, working at leading engineering firms, and innovating solutions to the world’s problems. For three days, thousands of women in engineering and technology will connect, network, learn and celebrate at WE18 in Minneapolis, MN, October 18-20. Register now and book your hotel.
Let’s break boundaries together. Don’t miss this opportunity to make your own breakthrough in your personal and professional development. Break boundaries like Ashley Mikolajczyk, a PhD student, faculty member at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, and mom.
Register now for the world’s largest conference of women engineers. You’ll have access to:
- 275+ sessions, mega sessions, plenary panels and 15-minute lightning talks
- Professional development tracks focused on strategic leadership, entrepreneurship, innovation, career management and more
- A Career Fair with hundreds of organizations looking for women engineers at all career stages
- Dynamic keynote speakers; no ticket required for Thursday or Friday morning keynotes, but seating is on a first come, first served basis
- Mentors, colleagues, and friends
Learn, network, and break boundaries at WE18 with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE). You don’t want to miss out on what we promise will be three unforgettable days!
WE18 Housing and Travel
SWE has hotel rooms reserved for WE18 in Minneapolis, and they go fast. WE17 in Austin was our largest conference to date with more than 14,000 attendees, so we encourage you to take advantage of SWE’s discounted room rates by booking early. Get housing information here. Remember to book your hotel via Experient-Inc., SWE's official Housing Partner. Don’t get scammed by housing pirates.
Need travel information? You’ll find it here.
WE18 Registration Grants
Thanks to many generous donations, we offer registration grants for SWE members who need financial assistance to attend WE18. Find out more and apply by June 30. You can also donate to help someone next year.