Join us for a web session that explores practical, data-driven techniques to thrive in your field, hosted by GradSWE. STEM Success for Women: Research-based Strategies to Guide Your Path, with Dr. Jenna Carpenter, will discuss implicit bias, effective communication, power and influence.
Register now for STEM Success for Women: Research-based Strategies to Guide Your Path, June 20, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. CDT.
Learn how to:
- Identify key issues impacting the success of women in STEM fields.
- Describe research-based strategies for managing these issues.
- Begin applying one or more of these strategies.
This webinar is free to SWE members. By registering, you’ll also receive a link to the on-demand content after the event in our Advance Learning Center 2.0.
You'll also find lots of other content about women in engineering and technology on SWE's Research site.
On-Demand Learning: Real time, all the time, wherever you are
SWE’s Advance Learning Center 2.0 empowers women to succeed at every stage of their personal and professional development, providing lifelong learning opportunities to support the advancement of women in engineering. Access relevant, quality global programming through a variety of engaging digital technologies.
SWE’s Advance Learning Center 2.0 Content
- 90+ on-demand webinars
- 10+ eLearning modules
- 2 virtual conferences (WE16 and WE17)
- K-12 Outreach
- SWE Leadership
- Women in Academia and GRAD SWE
Benefits of SWE’s Advance Learning Center 2.0
- Professional development when and where your busy schedule allows
- Improved mobile access
- Better user experience and checkout process for SWE’s global members
- Ability to discover content that’s relevant to you using filters for content category and learning method
- Easy-to-achieve Continuing Education Units (CEUs) with on-demand content
- Peer learning opportunities to meet and learn with your peers at our upcoming professional development web sessions and live events
- Individual learning opportunities
Get started with SWE’s Advance Learning Center 2.0 at advancelearning.swe.org.