Add WE18 sessions to your Advance transcript – receive continuing education units (CEUs) at conference! SWE is happy to be offering nine WE18 sessions that offer CEUs, that are free to attend with your WE18 registration.
- WE18 CEU Session: Calling All Women Engineers: It’s Time to Break the CEO Boundary!
- WE18 CEU Session: From Personal Passion to New Venture
- WE18 CEU Session: Intellectual Property Law for Entrepreneurs
- WE18 CEU Session: Navigating a Multigenerational Workforce
- WE18 CEU Session: Protecting Your Solutions - The Basics of Patents for Techies
- WE18 CEU Session: Smarter Data Analytics for Businesses – The Agile Way
- WE18 CEU Session: SWE Committee Leadership – A Pathway to Success
- WE18 CEU Session: WINning Them Over: Leveraging a Women’s Network Across a Corporation
- WE18 CEU Session: Navigating Your Organization to Develop a D&I Strategy and Influence the Workforce for Change
Criteria for achieving CEUs
- Register to attend the sessions in the Advance Learning Center (using the links above) – those who do not register for the session before it starts will not receive CEU credit.
- Attend the full session – to demonstrate this, you must sign in and sign out of each session.
- Complete the evaluation for each session.
Partial credit or adjusted CEUs shall not be awarded to individuals who do not successfully meet the criteria listed above.
Where to access your certificate of completion
Within one week of WE18, you will be able to access your transcript and certificate for each session in the Advance Learning Center.