Submit Your Presentation for WE19
The Society of Women Engineers (SWE) will host WE19 in Anaheim, California. The conference will take place November 7-9, 2019, and more than 250 session presentations will be selected for the world's largest conference for women in engineering and technology.
Deadline to Submit: March 18, 2019
SWE strongly recommends that all interested presenters download our WE19 Call for Participation Guidelines to see best practices for your submission. You'll find questions to help you develop your proposal as well as descriptions for each session track, specialized area of focus, and career level. Submit your presentation through our online portal.
Session Tracks Available for WE19
- Career Management
- Inclusion and Cultural Awareness
- Innovation and Disruption
- Self-Management and Development
- Strategic Leadership (new)
Specialized Areas of Focus
New for WE19 are Specialized Areas of Focus. The intent of the specialized areas of focus is to provide professional development for key areas of expertise.
- Organizational Development (new)
- Small Business (new)
- STEM Re-Entry
- SWE Leadership
- SWE Fellows Technical
- Women in Academia
- Women in Government & Military
- Collegians & Graduate Students
- Early-Career Professional
- Mid-Career Professional
- Experienced-Career Professional
- Senior Leaders & Executives
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you in Anaheim!