Through the generous funding from the ExxonMobil Foundation, micro-grants are available to support the strategic activities of SWE Organizations (Sections, MALs, Society Committees, or Affiliates).
- Grant Amounts & Deadlines: All grant requests must be at least $250 but no more than $5,000. The final application cycle deadline is March 1, 2019.
- Event Timing: Grants cannot be submitted during an event or after an event has occurred. If your event has taken place, do not submit a request for PDG funding.
- Good Standing with SWE: For PDG funding, you must submit a grant through an active and in good standing SWE Organization. To determine if your SWE Organization is in good standing, email email@example.com.
- Budget and Financial Verification: Ensure your SWE Organization treasurer is prepared to verify your request (see Treasurer Verification).
- SWE Membership: Individuals submitting requests for PDG funding must be an active SWE member.
- Update Your Address or Banking Information with SWE-HQ: SWE-HQ distributes electronic payments only through Concur. The address and/or bank account your SWE Organization has in Concur will be used to send your payment. Payments will not be sent to individuals or secondary accounts.
FY19 PDG Application Link & Submission Deadline
Ensure you have enough time to submit your application. Your event must occur 45 days after the deadline you are applying to.
Apply for the March 1, 2019 Deadline
- For programs that will take place after April 15, 2019
- Apply here.
Application Budget: All applications must use the FY19 PDG Budget Form, which can be downloaded here.
Best Practices for your Award Application: Check out the FAQ’s on the PDG website or the recorded webinar below describing the application content and evaluation process.