How to Apply:
Ensure you have enough time to submit your application: Your event must occur 45 days after the deadline you are applying to (if you apply for the August 15 deadline, your event must take place after September 30, etc.).
- Application Budget: All applications must use the FY20 PDG Budget Form.
- Application Link: Apply for the August 15, 2019 Deadline (for programs after 9/30/19).
Basic guidelines are below:
- Grant Amounts & Deadlines: All grant requests must be at least $250 and $5,000 will be considered in four application cycles with deadlines on the following dates: August 15, 2019, October 1, 2019, January 1, 2020, and February 15, 2020.
- Event Timing: Grants cannot be submitted during an event or after an event has occurred. If your event has taken place, do not submit a request for PDG funding.
- Good Standing with SWE: For PDG funding, you must submit a grant through an active and in good standing SWE Organization. To determine if your SWE Organization is in good standing, email email@example.com.
- Budget and Financial Verification: Ensure your SWE Organization treasurer is prepared to verify your request (see Treasurer Verification).
- SWE Membership: Individuals submitting requests for PDG funding must be an active SWE member.
- Update Your Address or Banking Information with SWE-HQ: SWE-HQ distributes electronic payments only through Concur. The address and/or bank account your SWE Organization has in Concur will be used to send your payment. Payments will not be sent to individuals or secondary accounts. To update or sign your SWE organization up for electronic payments, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need more information?
- Check out the FY20 PDG FAQ for answers to common questions and contact information for key PDG points of contact.
- If, after reading through this page and the FAQs below, you still have questions regarding funding please contact the committee chair at email@example.com.
- We welcome future PDG Committee Members. If you want to be more involved in the committee (approximately 15+ hours per year), please also email firstname.lastname@example.org.