SWE Communities: Start-Up & Good Standing Requirements
A new online course has been published in SWE’s Advance Learning Center called SWE Communities: Start-Up & Good Standing Requirements. The course is recommended for SWE leaders and anyone who wants to learn more about SWE section start-up and good standing requirements.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Define SWE US and Global SWE communities
- Describe SWE’s leadership and reporting structure
- Identify collegiate section and affiliate start-up and good standing requirements
- Identify professional section start-up and good standing requirements
- Describe global affiliate requirements
After completing the five sections, check your knowledge with a short quiz. There are also downloadable resources for your use.
SWE Communities: Start-Up & Good Standing Requirements is a mobile learning course that is compatible with a variety of devices for learning anywhere. The course is free for SWE members. Make sure to log in to the Advance Learning Center with your SWE username and password.
If you would like to learn more about improving your SWE section or affiliate, please contact the LCC at LCC-Chair@swe.org. SWE Leadership Coaches facilitate consulting sessions and provide development opportunities for all collegiate and professional sections, affiliates, and MALs. Take advantage of these opportunities by getting in contact with the LCC and your assigned SWE Leadership Coach.
- Register Now for Summer Leadership Training Webinars!
- Learn About Innovations in 3D Printing in this Web Session Series
- Communication Skills Web Session Series