Get the guidance you need to enhance your leadership development!
The WE19 Leadership Summit brings together SWE leaders and SWE members interested in furthering their SWE career and participation. The summit will be held at SWE’s WE19 Conference in Anaheim, CA on Wednesday, November 6, 2019.
WE19 Leadership Summit
- Date: Wednesday, November 6, 2019T
- Time: 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Where: Anaheim Convention Center, (Room 211AB)
- Cost: $45 for members and $60 for non-members. Lunch will be provided.
This event will help you discover ways in which you can enhance your leadership development while providing support to the backbone of the organization. This is a great opportunity for SWE section leaders to improve their leadership skills and learn what opportunities and resources are available.
By the end of this event, attendees will be able to:
- Navigate the SWE Global Leadership Framework – important information to know as we have transitioned from a national Society to a global organization.
- Find volunteer/leadership role opportunities available in the Society.
- Understand and describe how to get involved with committees.
Take a look at the agenda below, then click here to learn more and register!
SWE Leadership Summit Agenda
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- 12:30 – 1:15 pm: Networking Lunch
- 1:15 – 1:30: Introductions
- SWE role
- SWE career goal/Leadership Summit learning goal
- 1:30 – 2:15: SWE Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Natalie Vanderspiegel, Director of Diversity and Inclusion, Society of Women Engineers
- 2:15 – 3:15: Discover Various SWE Leadership Paths, Panel Discussion
- Penny Wirsing, FY19 President, Society of Women Engineers
- Alyse Stofer, Fy13 President, Society of Women Engineers
- Ashley Koeplin, Chair of Awards and Recognition Committee
- Cassandra Zook, Leadership Coaching Committee (LCC)
- 3:00 – 3:15: break
- 3:15 – 4:00: SWE Committee Open House
- SWENext, Mary T. Zeis
- Leadership Coaching Committee, Olivia LeBlanc
- Awards and Recognition, Ashley Koeplin
- Curriculum Committee, Kris Acosta
- Integrated Marketing Advisory Board, Monica Harrison
- Tentative – Editorial Board, Mary C. Verstraete
SWE Leadership Summit: Learn more and register here!
- Why I’m Volunteering at WE19
- Don’t Miss These WE19 Plenary Panels
- Register for Career Consultations & Yoga at WE19
- Join Our Resource Discussion for WE19 Mentoring Programs
- VIDEO: WE19 Registration Grant Recipients
- Prep for WE19 with Advance Learning Content
- Join us for a WE19 MEGA Session!
- Congratulations to SWE’s Annual Awards Recipients!
- Podcast: WE19 Keynote, Disney Engineer Rachel Hutter
- Earn Continuing Education Units at WE19