In this SWE Diverse episode, FY20 SWE President Cindy Hoover speaks with Virginia Palacios, 3D Product Management Director at HP. This is the first in a three-part podcast series with HP about social responsibility. Virginia discusses how HP’s equipment saved her dad’s life, her knowledge of 3D Printing, and the obstacles she has faced as a woman in engineering.
About Virginia Palacios:
Virginia Palacios has Electrical Engineering + Psychology and business background and has been more than 20 years in HP in different positions from R&D, business development and presales, strategic customer management, product marketing, and management. She has been based mostly in Barcelona with stays in Shanghai and Singapore and very frequent travel around the world.
Check out more recent SWE episodes:
- Podcast: Balancing Work and Mom Life as an Engineer- APAHM
- Podcast: Celebrating APA Heritage Month with Past SWE President, Nora Lin
- Podcast: Meet eXXec 2020 Moderator, Jo Miller
- Podcast: Celebrating Black History Month with Past SWE President, Sherita Ceaser
- SWE Stories: Tale From the Archives–Early Achievement Award Recipients Offer Advice
- SWE Stories: Tales from the Archives- Early Achievement Award Recipients Offer Advice Pt.2
- SWE Stories: Tales from the Archives- Early Achievement Award Recipients Offer Advice Pt. 3
Browse through all of our SWE podcasts on SWE’s SoundCloud.