Join us for a live moderated Zoom Event on Wednesday, July 22 at 10 am CT and 7 pm CT to get a chance to talk to SWE leadership and express how SWE can better serve women of color in the engineering field as part of SWE’s ongoing response to the BLM movement and activities happening around the globe. We’ll be joined by FY21 SWE President, Heather Doty. The discussion will be moderated by Cheri Chappelle, a past member of SWE’s Board of Directors and D&I professional.
Prior to our meeting, please share your member experience stories and feedback on how SWE can help improve the organization and the field. We plan to have some members share their personal stories of their experiences in SWE. Anonymous feedback will also be accepted. This is a chance for honest, open dialogue. Please submit any feedback by Sunday, July 19, 11:59 PM CT. We want to hear from you!
We hope you’ll join us to help SWE—and the world of STEM—become more intentional and aware in its efforts toward greater inclusivity.
- SWE Appoints 2 Special Directors for FY21
- Empathy: The First Step Towards Inclusion
- A Reading List for Racial Equity for All Ages
- Podcast: Jayshree Seth’s Perspective on Current Crises and the Path Forward
- SWE’s Next Actions for Intentional Inclusion
- SWE Supports #ShutDownSTEM Movement
- Taking a Stand For Diversity and Inclusion