The Society of Women Engineers Bylaws Committee has reviewed proposed changes to the Society’s bylaws. The proposed amendments are as follows:
- Motion S-2101: Senate duties with respect to Reserve Fund
- Motion S-2102: Amend Article VI, by removing references to SWE Counselors
Amendment proposals additionally contain the rationale and pro/con discussion for each change.
The Senate will be voting on these changes at the close of the 45-day comment period (approximately October 15th, 2020). If you have any comments or concerns, there are three avenues for providing feedback:
- Contact the Society Secretary, Sandy Pettit at email@example.com
- Contact a SWE Senator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the Bylaws Chair, Genevieve Kane at email@example.com