The FY21 PDG Cycle is Open – Apply by January 6, 2021
The FY21 Program Development Grant (PDG) cycle is open, and the third round of applications are due by January 6, 2021. These micro-grants are available to support the strategic activities of SWE Organizations (Sections, MALs, Society Committees, or Affiliates).
- Event Timing: Your event must occur 45 days after the deadline you are applying to (if you apply for the January 6 deadline, your event must take place after February 20). Grants cannot be submitted during an event or after an event has occurred. If your event has taken place, do not submit a request for PDG funding. · Grant Amounts: All grant requests must be between $250-$5,000.
- SWE Membership: Individuals submitting requests for PDG funding must be an active SWE member. · Good Standing with SWE: You must submit a grant through an active SWE Organization in good standing. To determine if your SWE Organization is in good standing, view SWE’s instructional video on how to determine section standing.
- Application Budget & Financial Verification: You must use the FY21 PDG Budget Form. Also, ensure your SWE Organization treasurer is prepared to verify your request (see Treasurer Verification). For additional information and best practices for your award application, check out the FAQs on the PDG website or watch the recorded webinar describing the application content and evaluation process.
Apply for the PDG Grant Today.
- Learn About SWE Program Development Grants Via Webinar on May 27
- A #GivingTuesday Donation to SWE Is the Gift That Keeps on Giving
- SWE Endowed Scholarships: Dr. Paula Marie Stenzler Legacy Scholarship for Engineering