Join or rejoin SWE today at the half-year rate!
New members or those who have not been members since FY19: Join/rejoin today and get 50% off your FY21 SWE membership and be active through 6/30/2021! This offer is automatically applied to the pricing at check-out and is only available until March 30, 2021, so act fast to take full advantage of the discounted rate and gain full access to all that SWE offers.
Don’t forget, SWE’s database updated all usernames to the email address you have on file. If you’re unsure of your password, send yourself a password reset online. If you’re new to SWE or haven’t been a member for more than 1 year, create a new account online.
- This offer applies to collegiate and professional memberships only. Joint membership, C2C membership, and Life membership are not eligible for the 50% reduction.
- Offer available to new or lapsed members. A lapsed member is someone who has not been a member since FY19 (7/1/2018 – 6/30/2019) or before.
Reasons to Join/Rejoin:
- Utilize SWE’s Advance Learning Center to continue to advance your career during COVID-19.
- Network with women and allies in engineering across the world.
- Get added to SWE’s member-only Weekly Newsletter and stay up to date on everything going on at SWE.
- Participate in SWE’s Mentor Network as a mentee or mentor before the fiscal year ends. We have two cohorts left for members to participate in.
Having issues logging in or need help? Drop us an email at email@example.com or call 1-312-596-5223 and press 3 for membership. We’ll be happy to help you.
- SWE Member Appointed Puerto Rico’s First Woman Secretary of Transportation and Public Works
- Reinvention: Reinventing Your SWE Section During 2020-2021
- “Membership in SWE Is a Valuable Asset”