You are invited to participate as a speaker at the SWE India webinar series hosted by SWE Global Affiliates and Ambassadors from India.
- Connect with the SWE Community in India and in other global locations.
- Disseminate your knowledge to a diverse audience consisting of professionals, college students, educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and more.
- Your webinar will be promoted via SWE India newsletter and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram).
- Recording of your webinar will be uploaded to SWE’s Advance Learning Center for both Members and Non-Members to view for free.
- Receive an E-certificate of participation as a speaker (upon request).
SWE India provides the hosting platform with up to 1000 attendee capacity. A SWE Global ambassador or Affiliate leader from India would join you in introducing the topic, speaker (you) and moderating Q&A from the audience. The SWE India team will be there to assist you while organizing the webinar. There is no fee associated to apply as speaker for SWE India Webinar Series.
If interested, be prepared with the following details:
- Format of the webinar: Presentation/ Panel Discussion/ Workshop
- Brief description of the event E.g. Learning objectives, Who can attend, etc.
- Brief info about the speaker(s) (Less than 150 words)
- Headshot of the Speaker(s)
- Optional: social media links of the speaker(s)
Mail your the above information and asserts to Info_India@swe.org for the SWE India team to review your webinar proposal in accordance with the tracks mentioned in SWE Learning: https://swe.org/learning.
If your topic is selected, a SWE India team member will contact you and discuss further steps to schedule the live session at a suitable date and time of your choice. A brief practice session is scheduled a few days before the actual webinar session to confirm webinar flow and learn to seamlessly navigate the hosting platform to check audio, video and screen share options.
Additionally, you are welcome to promote the webinar by writing a blog about it and publishing it on Alltogether.swe.org to invite more people to attend your webinar.
Please feel free to contact the SWE India team (Info_India@swe.org) for any further queries.