Explore a variety of on-demand webinars in SWE’s Advance Learning Center, including STEM Success for Women: Research-based Strategies to Guide Your Path. Led by Dr. Jenna Carpenter, this webinar discusses implicit bias, effective communication, power and influence. The webinar is free to SWE members.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify key issues impacting the success of women in STEM fields.
- Describe research-based strategies for managing these issues.
- Begin applying one or more of these strategies.
Looking for more research on women in STEM? Find recent research about women in engineering and technology on SWE’s Research site!
On-Demand Learning: Real time, all the time, wherever you are
SWE’s Advance Learning Center 2.0 empowers women to succeed at every stage of their personal and professional development, providing lifelong learning opportunities to support the advancement of women in engineering. Access relevant, quality global programming through a variety of engaging digital technologies.
SWE’s Advance Learning Center 2.0 offers:
- 130+ on-demand webinars
- 20+ global on-demand webinars
- 35+ eLearning modules (including 10+ mobile courses)
- 50+ closed-caption courses
- Alternate language options (Spanish, Portuguese and Korean)
- 5 virtual conferences
- New to Advance are four programs that include a series of content:
Benefits of SWE’s Advance Learning Center 2.0
- Professional development when and where your busy schedule allows
- Improved mobile access
- Better user experience and checkout process for SWE’s global members
- Ability to discover content that’s relevant to you using filters for content category and learning method
- Easy-to-achieve Continuing Education Units (CEUs) with on-demand content
- Peer learning opportunities to meet and learn with your peers at our upcoming professional development web sessions and live events
- Individual learning opportunities
Get started with SWE’s Advance Learning Center 2.0 at advancelearning.swe.org.
- Learn to Facilitate Productive DE&I Conversations
- Learn How to Impact STEM-Related Policy at the National Level
- How Can Project Management Help Me? Is It Worth It?