Episode 124: Sheenam Ohrie on Increasing D&I in the Tech Industry
In this SWE Diverse episode, Karen Horting, CEO & Executive Director of SWE, speaks with Sheenam Ohrie, 2021 WE Local India keynote speaker and Vice President of Digital Services at Dell Technologies in India. Listen as Sheenam talks about her career with Dell, her passion for increasing diversity in the tech industry, and her upcoming WE Local India keynote, “The Art and Science of Unlearning.”
Vice President for Dell Digital Services – Self Service and APJ CIO Leader at Dell Technologies in India
Currently based in Bangalore, Sheenam has more than 25 years of experience in various aspects of global delivery, product management, testing and leadership roles. As a global executive, Sheenam is a versatile and strategic IT leader. Experienced in information risk management, she applies systemic and broad business perspectives to IT programs. Sheenam plays a key role as an accomplished business leader, with her proven ability in conceptualizing and delivering technology solutions in line with organizational needs. She has expertise in diverse & multicultural global team building, strong networking, partner relationship management and team motivation.
- Podcast: Susan Ferguson on Helping Solve Global Gender Issues
- Podcast: Shwetambari Shetty on Staying Healthy While ‘Stuck’ at Home
- Apply as a Speaker for Our SWE India Webinar Series!
- Podcast: TIME‘s 2020 Kid of the Year, Gitanjali Rao
- Meet the 2021 WE Local India Advisory Board
- SWE Announces 2021 WE Local Award Recipients