Join SWE on Saturday, 15th May 2021 for a highly interactive session on Digital Body Language: The New Rules of Trust and Collaboration by Erica Dhawan. We hope you’ll share the opportunity with your colleagues and encourage them to attend! Register here!
Digital Body Language: The New Rules of Trust and Collaboration
Saturday 15th May 2021 — 11:00 – 12:00 PM CT / 12:00 – 1:00 PM ET
During this unprecedented time of change and uncertainty, we are collaborating faster and more often than ever before. We feel like we’re connected – but are we really? In this interactive keynote program, collaboration expert Erica Dhawan teaches you the art and science of Digital Body Language, the key to productivity and collaboration in the modern workplace. This virtual experience will help you replace the challenges of digital work and build a culture of maniacal clarity that fosters the highest performing teams and relationships.
- Learn the digital body language signals and cues that you are broadcasting (even if you don’t intend to)
- Show others you understand their feelings and hear their ideas — even in emails, conference calls, video meetings, and texts
- Build your brand, find your voice and show presence anytime anywhere
- Develop digital communication norms for collaboration across teams and partners
- Grow trust and connection within and across teams, no matter the distance
Meet the Speaker, Erica Dhawan
Erica Dhawan is the world’s leading authority on 21st century Collaboration and Digital Body Language. Through speaking, training and consulting, she teaches business leaders innovative strategies that increase value for clients, deliver results and ensure competitiveness. She is the co-author of the bestselling book Get Big Things Done: The Power of Connectional Intelligence. Erica was named by Thinkers50 as “The Oprah of Management Ideas” and featured as one of the emerging management thinkers most likely to shape the future of business. She hosts the award winning podcast Masters of Leadership.
Erica speaks on global stages ranging from the World Economic Forum at Davos to companies such as Fedex, Pepsico, and McGraw Hill Financial. Erica writes for Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fast Company and the Huffington Post. Erica also serves as a board member to Lufthansa Innovation Hub. Previously, she worked at Lehman Brothers and Barclays Capital. She has a MPA from Harvard University, a MBA from MIT Sloan, and a BS in Economics from The Wharton School. Learn more about Erica Dhawan here. You can also read her latest article, “Do Your Remote Employees Feel Included in Meetings?” or new book, Get Big Things Done: The Power of Connectional Intelligence.
- Podcast: Is It Time To Step Into a Leadership Role?
- Modern Networking in the Social Age
- On-Demand Webinar: What Does Research Tell Us About STEM Success for Women?
- How Can Project Management Help Me? Is It Worth It?
- Why a Best Friend at Work Makes Us More Successful