SWE’s Content and Programs Team is excited to announce that the new and improved Advance Learning Center is now live! We have heard your requests for changes to Advance and are excited to unveil updates in the new learning system based on your feedback. With a simplified login process, smoother navigation and automatic Zoom registration for live events with just one click, we think you’ll agree that using the new Advance is a breeze!
Log in to the system using your SWE username and password to gain free access to an extensive content library of courses.
On Advance, you can find:
- Self-guided eLearning courses
- Micro learning content such as tools and templates
- On-demand webinars
- High-quality multi-module content covering a variety of topics such as project management, leadership fundamentals, and inclusive leadership
- SWE leadership resources to help you grow in your SWE career and resources to assist with section vitality
- Special programs, such as WE22 conference materials, global content, community college content, and more
Along with many exciting new features of Advance, SWE will begin issuing digital badges for completion of specific courses and series. These badges will be available to display on users’ social media, digital portfolios, and email signature line. Additionally, we will begin recognizing and rewarding active Advance users on SWE social media!
Check out the new Advance for yourself! Go to advancelearning.swe.org and log in. Then, find something new to learn today! We recommend starting with the Career Management and Development track or register for one of our upcoming live web events, but we encourage you to look around.
We hope you agree that learning is SWEet with the new Advance!