Join our virtual mentoring meeting: June 2020 SWE Mentoring FWG Collaboration Call
Tuesday, June 23rd — 4-5pm PST / 6-7pm CST / 7-8pm ET
The Mentoring Facilitation Work Group (MFWG), under governance of the SWE Membership Committee, facilitates and increases the visibility of existing SWE mentoring programs and shares tools, resources and best practices. Please join our June call to focus on virtual mentoring best practices. Please call in with questions!
** All SWE Members Welcome **
- Virtual Mentoring Best Practices (Heather Rogers)
- SWE Collegiate Mentoring Pilot Program Feedback
- Mentoring FWG Updates: Webpage, Facebook Group, Resources
Please RSVP to receive call-in details. Details will be emailed at least one hour prior to call. We will be using a video conference call service. It is optional for you to share your video. We are all in this COVID-19 situation together, so please come as you are!
Continue the conversation in our Facebook group.
Mentoring Facilitation Work Group
Upekesha Addagatla Ngugi
- Engineer Stays on Course With Help From Mentors
- SWENext Announces New Pilot Mentoring Program
- Mentoring Matters: My Reflections on Being a SWE Speed Networking Mentor
- Mentoring Is a Beneficial Activity at Any Age