The FY21 Program Development Grant (PDG) cycle is now open, and the first round of applications are due by August 15, 2020. These micro-grants are available to support the strategic activities of SWE Organizations (Sections, MALs, Society Committees, or Affiliates).
How to Apply:
Ensure you have enough time to submit your application: Your event must occur 45 days after the deadline you are applying to (if you apply for the August 15 deadline, your event must take place after September 30, etc.).
- Application Budget: All applications must use the FY21 PDG Budget Form.
- Application Link: Apply for the August 15, 2020 Deadline (for programs after 9/30/20).
- Grant Amounts & Deadlines: All grant requests must be at least $250 but no more than $5,000. The first application cycle deadline is August 15, 2020.
- Event Timing: Grants cannot be submitted during an event or after an event has occurred. If your event has taken place, do not submit a request for PDG funding.
- Good Standing with SWE: For PDG funding, you must submit a grant through an active and in good standing SWE Organization. To determine if your SWE Organization is in good standing, email email@example.com.
- Budget and Financial Verification: Ensure your SWE Organization treasurer is prepared to verify your request (see Treasurer Verification).
- SWE Membership: Individuals submitting requests for PDG funding must be an active SWE member.
- Update Your Address or Banking Information with SWE-HQ: SWE-HQ distributes electronic payments only through Concur. The address and/or bank account your SWE Organization has in Concur will be used to send your payment. Payments will not be sent to individuals or secondary accounts.
FY21 PDG Application Link & Submission Deadline
Ensure you have enough time to submit your application. Your event must occur 45 days after the deadline you are applying to.
Apply by the August 15, 2020 Deadline for programs that will take place after September 30, 2020.
All applications must use the FY21 PDG Budget Form, which can be downloaded here.