- Racism and its Compounding Effect Across Underrepresented Groups on Thursday, October 21, 10:00 – 11:15 AM.
- We Don’t Want to Live in A Wall-E World on Thursday, October 21, 12:30 – 1:45 PM.
- Build Your Dream Career: Secrets from the C-Suite on Thursday, October 21, 3:30 – 4:30 PM.
- Leveraging Male Allies to Champion Gender Inclusion and Equity on Friday, October 22, 11:00 – 12:00 PM.
- Radical Candor: Creating A Culture of Feedback on Friday, October 22, 3:30 – 4:30 PM.
- PRESENT YOUR SCIENCE: COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES FOR STAKEHOLDER BUY-IN on Saturday, October 23, 10:00 – 11:00 AM.
Criteria for achieving CEUs
- Attend the full session– for live sessions, you must have your badge scanned upon entering and leaving each session.
- Complete the survey for each session– available at the end of each presentation; located in the PPT.
Partial credit or adjusted CEUs shall not be awarded to individuals who do not successfully meet the criteria listed above.
Where to access your certificate of completion
You will be emailed your certificate within one month after the conference.