SWE Entrepreneurs Affinity Group (SWE Entrepreneurs) is for SWE members involved in running a business or interested in starting a business.
We have members who have been successfully involved in a business for a long time and have experience to share and also members who are dreaming of starting out on their own.
The goals of SWE Entrepreneurs are to:
- Highlight the experiences of successful SWE member business owners
- Connect with other SWE members involved in entrepreneurship
- Provide support and education for SWE members interested in starting a business
Events planned at WE22
- Meet and Greet with SWE Entrepreneurs Affinity Group – Meet with fellow entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs
- Setting up your business with the SWE Entrepreneurs Affinity Group – The legal and tax differences you need to know when starting your business
- Pitch Competition – Pitch your existing business or a new idea
Ways to get involved
- Join the SWE Entrepreneurs Facebook group
- Opt-in to the SWE Entrepreneurs email list. This can be found in the membership portal under communication preferences.
- Join the SWE Mentor Network and choose SWE Entrepreneurs Affinity Group
If you would like more information about SWE Entrepreneurs, please email Tricia Drake at email@example.com.