SWE is excited to announce our new Advance Power User program! This program will recognize individuals who are actively working towards personal growth and furthering their education. Advance Power Users are individuals who complete the most courses in the Advance Learning Center (ALC).
The Advance Power Users are current SWE members who have completed the most Advance Learning Center courses during the following times.
- January 1 to March 31 – Power User announced on April 10, 2023
- April 1 to June 30 – Power User announced on July 10, 2023
- July 1 to September 30 – Power User announced on October 10, 2023
- October 1 to December 31 – Power User announced on January 10, 2024
SWEAdvance Power Users Receive:
- A WE Annual Conference registration grant – The grant must be used in the same year recognized as the power user or the following year.
- An Advance Power User digital badge to add to your email signature and Linkedin profile
- A virtual professional headshot
- Recognition through SWE’s Advance Learning Center newsletter and on social media
Get started by checking out some of our Advance Learning Center featured content!
- SWE Youth Protection: Code of Conduct & Standards for Interacting with Youth: All SWE members and volunteers who interact with youth in SWE-sponsored youth programs are required to complete the training every 3 years.
- Developing the Mindset For Inclusive Leadership: This series is required for SWE leaders to complete and aims to build leadership, inclusion and allyship behaviors. After completing the five asynchronous courses, users will be awarded a digital badge.
- Project Management Skills for Project Managers: Four-part eLearning series is designed to teach essential engineering project management skills.
- Leadership Fundamentals: This series was designed to educate engineers on the skills necessary to be an influential leader. Broken up into five, narrated eLearning modules, with each taking approximately 15 – 20 minutes to complete.
- Communication Cues Series #1: Counteract Socially-Conditioned Thinking
- Speak Up! How to Show Up with Presence and Communicate Your Ideas Effectively
- Attract Advocacy of Influential Sponsors
Learn more about the Advance Power User program on our Learning Page.