In recognition of SWE’s Virtual WE20 Annual Conference, SWE is pleased to recognize the following individuals for becoming Life Members since WE19!
Life membership is available with a donation of $2,000 towards the Life Membership donation option on our main donation site. All funds are kept in a reserve fund by the SWE Endowment Fund Inc. to provide funding for SWE in the future.
New SWE Life Members:
Alison Elisabeth Bergmann
Anita Jean Hall
Ashley P. Lesser
Barbara J. Brockett
Birute Irena Jurjonas
Brenda Jean Lisitano
Brenda S. Fuentes
Cara A. Cowan Watts
Catherine R. Fejfar
Danielle Elizabeth Schroeder
Grace E. Heinlein
Heather D. Monigan
Heather L. Martin
Irene C. Chang
Jacquelyn K. Nagel
Jennifer Ellen Buechler
Katherine M. Romberg
Kristen H. Yoshida
Lynn A. Davenport
Margaret V. Scheiner
Maria Ann Legato
Paula L. McDonald
Sandra L. Postel
Sara M. Rhoades
Sara Stephan Benson
Seena K. Drapala
Shandra Corbitt Bates
Susan Lorraine Hall
How to Become A Life Member:
To become a Life Member, you must make a total donation of $2,000 in accordance with one of the three payment options below and fill out this contract and send it to the following email: email@example.com. Please note:
- You may use your employer’s matching donation program towards your $2,000 commitment. See Utilize Matching Gifts and Employee Giving to Become a Life Member below for more information.
- Unless you make the full ($2,000) donation at one time, you must also maintain an active SWE membership and pay your regular SWE dues.
- The minimum donation amount towards a Life Membership payment is $500.
Utilize Matching Gifts and Employee Giving to Become a Life Member
Many employers offer matching gift programs, workplace giving campaigns, or make a donation to a 501(c)3 in honor of your volunteer time and efforts. To find out if your company provides any of these options, please check with your Human Resources Department.
Matching Gift Programs: Over 15,000 employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match contributions made by their employees to charitable organizations. If your company is eligible, please do the following:
- Request a Matching Gift Form from your company.
- Complete and submit the form to SWE along with your gift.
- We will verify the form and return it to your company.
- The company issues a matching gift donation to SWE.
Make a matching donation online or send all completed forms and gifts to:
Society of Women Engineers
130 East Randolph Street, Suite 3500
Chicago, Illinois 60601-6341
Questions? Contact SWE: Phone: 312.596.5223 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org