TransTech is an incubator for LGBTQ Talent with a focus on economically empowering the T, transgender people, in our community. At TransTech, members learn and work together to develop skills and value within marginalized LGBTQ communities. TransTech members have access to online community and trainings as well as TransTech co-working and meet-up locations.
TransTech’s mission is to empower, educate, and employ those facing barriers in education and in the work place, as well as to reduce instances of discrimination, with a concentration on trans and gender non conforming individuals.
Join the 3rd Annual TransTech Summit
- Career Development
- Racial/Social Justice
- Human Rights
- And much more…
About TransTech Founder, Angelica Ross:
At the intersections of gender, class, race, and religion, Angelica Ross has made a career out of helping others navigate the challenges that come along with being a member of more than one minority. Over the span of 10+ years Angelica built a business that began in the margins of society, outside the formal education system. Angelica is an actor, original content creator, the founder of TransTech Social Enterprises and the TransTech Summit and President of Miss Ross, Inc.
- Women in Tech on the Fast Track
- How to Actively Weave Inclusion and Diversity Into Your Organization
- LGBTQ+ Safe Zone Ally Training
- SWE Senate’s D&I Gender Inclusion Initiative Team Update
- Featuring LGBTQ Engineers during Pride Month Pt. 1
- Featuring LGBTQ Engineers During Pride Month Pt. 2
- Featuring LGBTQ Engineers During Pride Month Pt. 3