Episode 127: Åsa Cervone on Embracing Curiosity to Encourage Inclusion
In this SWE Diverse episode, Heather Doty, FY21 President of SWE, speaks with Åsa Cervone, Global Program Manager for Generation Services CRM & Field Service Digitalization at Siemens Energy. Listen and learn about Åsa’s STEM education, her successful career with Siemens Energy, and why she believes curiosity is key to adopting an inclusive mindset.
Born and raised in Sweden, Åsa Cervone is a curious and results-oriented leader in Technology, Business Process Reengineering, and Operations, and currently the Global Program Manager for Generation Services CRM & Field Service Digitalization at Siemens Energy.
Åsa is a natural relationship builder who is passionate about mentoring and volunteering with organizations both in and outside of Siemens Energy. She’s a confident trainer, leader, and mentor who is deeply interested in data & digitalization, business intelligence, and change management.
In her free time, Åsa enjoys travel, water & snow skiing, and other outdoor activities with her family. To recharge her batteries she turns to yoga, reading and music.
Check out more SWE podcasts:
- Podcast: Carla Boragno on Taking Risks in Order to Grow
- Podcast: Dr. Sue Black on Defying the Odds to Succeed in Tech
- Podcast: Sheenam Ohrie on Increasing D&I in the Tech Industry
- Podcast: Susan Ferguson on Helping Solve Global Gender Issues
- Podcast: SWE Research – The State of Women in Engineering 2021