Episode 157: The Mind of An Engineer: Penny Gunterman’s Love for Data Helped Her Through Leukemia
In this episode, Rachel Morford, President of the Society of Women Engineers, speaks with Penny Gunterman, who is the VP of Operations Portfolio Marketing at AVEVA. They discuss how her engineer’s brain has not only helped her professionally but personally as she made sense of her battle with leukemia.
VP Operations Portfolio
Haluna (Penny) Gunterman is a PhD chemical engineer turned marketer and currently the VP of Operations Portfolio Marketing at AVEVA. She is passionate about helping industrial companies fundamentally transform through the combination of leading-edge technology and sheer human ingenuity and grit. She loves traveling to Japan and will pet any dog that crosses her path.
Check out more SWE podcasts:
- Podcast: Un Cafecito With a Woman in STEM: Mariel Cisneros
- Podcast: Åsa Cervone on Embracing Curiosity to Encourage Inclusion
- Podcast: Un Cafecito With a Woman in STEM: Bea Mendez Gandica
- Exploring the Perspective of Global Members Living and Working in the US
- How R&D Supports Inclusivity, Growth, and Opportunity for Women Engineers
- Combining Engineering and Research at the Air Force Research Laboratory
- Susan Uthayakumar on Challenging the Status Quo to Forge Your Own Career Path
- APAHM 2021 – SASE CEO Khánh Vu on Allyship for the AAPI Community