Episode 80: Women Executives in Engineering – Sarah Joseph of the National Security Agency (NSA)
In this SWE Diverse episode, FY19 SWE President Cindy Hoover speaks with Sarah Joseph of the National Security Agency (NSA). Sarah is a Computer Science Researcher who holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science and a master’s degree in human-computer interaction. In this SWE Diverse episode, she discusses her knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and adversarial machine learning, as well as what it’s like to work for NSA.
Check out more recent SWE podcasts:
- Episode 79: Intel’s Sierra Reid on Creating Your Own Career
- Episode 78: Spooky Stories in Engineering
- Episode 77: The Cost of Cultural Ignorance in Business
- Episode 76: Celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month with Past SWE Presidents
- Episode 75: Navigating Gender Bias Preferences in the Workplace
- Episode 74: Is it Time for a Career Change?
- Episode 73: The Future of the Engineering Workforce with Sarah Watzman
- Episode 72: Kim Varga on Using Disruption to Advance Your Career
- Episode 71: WE19 Keynote and Disney Engineer, Rachel Hutter