If you haven’t already registered for our virtual WE20 conference—2020’s largest event for women in engineering and technology—it’s not too late! Register today and prepare to Practice Curiosity from the comfort of home! And be sure to register for these special meet-ups during the WE20 pre-conference week:
Special Member Meet-Up: Mentoring Facilitation Work Group
October 27, 2020 – 7:00 pm CST
Do you want to learn about mentorship programs and initiatives within SWE? Whether you would like to learn how to find a mentor or influence future mentoring initiatives, the Mentoring Facilitation Work Group would love for you to join us in this informative and interactive event.
- Participate in mentoring round tables
- Find out how to join a mentoring program that fits your needs
- Learn about the new, virtual Society-level Mentoring program
Looking forward to seeing you on Zoom! Register in advance for this meeting!
Special Member Meet-Up: Why you should apply for a Program Development Grant
October 28, 2020 – 7:00 pm CST
Does your SWE organization need money to start a new event? Join us to learn more about SWE’s Program Development Grant (PDG) program! You will meet current committee members who will help you understand:
- What a PDG is
- Who is eligible for a PDG
- How to apply for a PDG
- PDG application tips
- Examples of what is and is not funded by a PDG
There will be time for Q&A to answer questions about Program Development Grants. Register in advance for this meeting!
- Podcast: WE20 Keynote – Laura Maxwell
- Podcast: WE20 Keynote – Sundari Mitra
- What to Expect at WE20: Networking Rooms
- What to Expect at WE20: Inspirational Keynotes
- Relax and Recharge During WE20 with Daily Yoga
- What to Expect at WE20: Mega Sessions
- Join Us for WE20 at Home!
- SWE Announces WE20 Award Recipients