Brought to you by SWE’s Professional Programs team: Valerie Bland, Senior Manager Professional Programs and Camryn (Cam) Wagner, Learning and Development Specialist
The Society of Women Engineers updated the SWE Advance Learning Center making it easier than ever to access content when your schedule allows. Below are a few of the most popular features of Advance 2.0:
- Content is easy to find with an updated design; discover interesting topics using categories and enhanced search capabilities.
- You can easily checkout content with an improved three click process. Simply login with your SWE username and password, locate the course you want to take, and start learning!
- Do you need one location to track all of your professional development? If so, your SWE Transcript is a great place for that.
- Access to more than 15 courses that offer free Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from the privacy of your home or office – Refer to On-Demand Content / CEU/PDH Credits category.
- After completing a course, share your thoughts on it by giving it a review.
2018 Top 10 eLearning Courses and On-demand Webinars
- WE Speaker Orientation
- 5 Principles to Perform at Your Best Part 1
- Damaging Phrases Women Use in the Office (sponsored by the NSA)
- Advance Learning Center 2.0 Demo
- Leadership Fundamentals Module 1 - Defining Leadership
- Strategic Leadership 101: Crafting a Compelling Vision
- How to Navigate Successfully through Workplaces Shaped by Subtle Bias (sponsored by Southern Company)
- The Woman Engineers’ Guide to Conference & Meetings
- Strategic Leadership 201: Clarifying Roles to Improve Execution
- Six Critical Factors in Strategic Thinking
SWE Advance 2.0 provides opportunities to enhance your knowledge and skills with improved mobile access, and SWE's global audience now has a better user experience and checkout process. You'll find it all in SWE’s Advance Learning Center 2.0 at advancelearning.swe.org.