Lockheed Martin and SWE. We’re getting ready for the final TweetChat before the conference! Can you believe that? Conference is a week away. Find Lockheed Martin at WE15!
Senior Women’s Luncheon:
MaryBeth Oyer, Corporate Director of Workforce, Collaboration and Outreach
Grecthen Peacock, Senior Manager in the Corporate Engineering, Technology and Operations
Lockheed Martin will be involved in one workshop and one panel:
Making the Most of Your Transition from Collegiate to Professional
Collegians & recent graduates; Graduate students
Friday, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Music City Center, 106C
The transition from being a student to a full-time employee can be daunting and stressful. Despite this, it is a critical time for you to make a good impression, begin new relationships while maintaining old ones, and ensure you have time for yourself. This session will explore how make the most of your new professional career, how to keep up your momentum with SWE, and how to balance your personal life with the demands of working in industry.
WORKSHOP PRESENTER: Mary Beth Biddle, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company. Tweet Mary Beth Twitter: @MB_Biddle.
Reaching Out to Reach Up
Friday, 8:30 – 9:45 a.m.
MCC, Davidson Ballroom
PANELIST: Chandra Marshall, Director of Business Performance in Mission Systems and Training (MST) Integrated Warfare Systems and Sensors (IWSS), Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Prospecting Candidates at the Career Fair – Lockheed Martin Booth #703
- Conducting onsite Interviews on Thursday, Oct. 22nd and Friday, Oct. 23rd:
- Utilizing SWE’s student resume database as one of the sources to identify interview candidates; encourage
- students to upload their most recent resumes as soon as possible
- On-the-spot job offers to qualified interview candidates.