Brought to you by SWE’s Professional Programs team (Valerie Bland, Senior Manager Professional Programs and Camryn (Cam) Wagner, Learning and Development Specialist)
The Advance Learning 2.0 Bulletin is a way for SWE’s Professional Programs team to share updates on new tools and educational offerings (both in-person and online content) available to SWE members.
Get Ready for WE18 with SWE Advance!
As you plan for WE18, remember that you can ease pre-conference nerves with conference related offerings available for FREE for members in the Advance Learning Center. SWE professional development offers a variety of online programming to help you prepare for the event. Advance Conference Prep Package Includes:
- Need advice on how to grow your network while at conference? The Woman Engineers’ Guide to Conference & Meetings on-demand webinar shares helpful conference networking tips for any career stage.
- Attending the WE18 Career Fair? If so, the Career Fair Savvy on-demand webinar (ODW) is for you.
- Are you speaking at WE18? If you have not completed the new WE Speaker Orientation, you have a few additional days to do so and you can view it on your mobile!
Don’t forget to leave a review – please note you must complete the orientation before you can leave a review.
- Interested in receiving FREE Continuing Education Units (CEUs) at WE18? Read this story to learn how and the requirements for earning CEUs.
- Are you volunteering at WE18?Did you miss the Volunteer Town Halls? Refer to the following on-demand webinars.
Additional Online Offerings
- Diverse Episode 48: WE18 First-Timers – This podcast episode is great for those who haven’t been to a SWE conference, but also gives helpful updates on all sessions and programming. FY19 President Penny Wirsing interviews FY17 President Jessica Rannow about WE18 programming that even experienced conference-goers may not be familiar with.
- What Not to Wear: SWE Conference Edition – Conference attire can be a point of uncertainty for many women. But have no fear! This on-demand webinar gives concrete advice for how to dress at a professional conference – and is available on YouTube for accessible viewing.
If you have any questions about SWE’s Professional Development opportunities, please contact email@example.com.