Add WE19 sessions to your Advance transcript, and receive continuing education units (CEUs) at conference! SWE is happy to be offering ten WE19 sessions that offer CEUs, that are free to attend with your WE19 registration.
This year, SWE has selected ten CEU sessions across five tracks and six focus areas. That way, you can earn CEUs while learning about a variety of engineering topics and gaining diverse skills!
- Applying Design Thinking to Personal and Professional Decision-Making
- Continuity, Contacts & Confidence: ‘C-crets’ for a successful corporate re-entry
- Craft Powerful Presentations That Increase ROI
- Do After-School Robotics Programs Help Keep Girls in STEM?
- Leveraging Your Volunteer Experience into Effective Leadership
- Managing Up! Developing Relationships at all Levels
- Patenting Software Innovations: Issues and Strategies
- Seeing the Invisible: The Engineering and Science of Air Quality
- The Invisible Minority: Breaking Global/Local Systems Barriers For Equity
- Water you up to? Emerging Technologies in Wastewater Treatment
Criteria for achieving CEUs
- Register to attend the session here in the Advance Learning Center – at least 15 minutes prior to session start-time. Those who do not register for the session before it starts will not receive CEU credit.
- Attend the full session – to demonstrate this, you must sign in and sign out of each session.
- Complete the evaluation for each session – available on each session registration page, only after the live session.
Partial credit or adjusted CEUs shall not be awarded to individuals who do not successfully meet the criteria listed above.
Where to access your certificate of completion
Within one week of WE19, you will be able to access your transcript and certificate for each session in the Advance Learning Center.
Update for WE19 CEUs
This year, learners must complete a session evaluation to earn CEU credit. A link to the session evaluation will be available on the session Course Material, under Knowledge Check on the left-hand side of the page. The session evaluation will only be available after the session has ended.
- Meet the WE19 Keynote Speakers
- Registration and Housing Open for WE19
- Apply for a WE19 Registration Grant
- Apply to Advance in Academia Through ALWE at WE19