The Mentoring Facilitation Work Group (MFWG), under governance of the SWE Membership Committee, facilitates and increases the visibility of existing SWE mentoring programs by sharing tools, resources and best practices. We invite all SWE members interested or involved in mentoring to join our October call to focus on ways to prepare for mentoring at WE19. Please call in at 8pm CT on October 15th with questions!
All SWE Members Welcome!
Date & Time:
- Tuesday, October 15th, 2019 at 8 p.m. CT.
- Prepare WE19 attendees for mentoring opportunities at the conference.
- Share ideas and resources amongst mentoring groups to promote mentorship within the Society.
- WE19 preparation tips, mentorship ideas and more
- WE19 Meetup
- Information on how to sign-up for various SWE mentoring programs
- Facebook group update
- Additional topics based on google form inputs
- Upcoming mentoring events
- Mentoring resources in-work: Mentor Program Start-up Kit
Please RSVP here.
Click here to join our online meeting.
Connect to the conference call using your computer microphone and speakers with no connection fees. Use video, screen sharing, text chat, and more! Google Chrome is required.
Or, call in using your phone with the following numbers:
Use this access code: 326 4878
United States: +1 605-475-4120
United States: +1 218-339-7800
United States: +1 712-832-8330
United States: +1 605-475-2875
One click call on your mobile: +1 605-475-4120, 3264878#
Click here for a connection test.
Mentoring Facilitation Work Group